Winner > Best Experimental Film
A metaphorical journey of a man trying to rebuild a broken relationship. The film is an abstract story without dialogue, told through the use of color and music. Based on symbolism, it is intended to tell a narrative slightly open to interpretation.
Alexandru George Fiț-Director,Writer,Producer
Director Biography – Alexandru George Fiț
● Romanian independent filmmaker.
● Owner of a small studio and personal brand, AIDOL.
● Previously part-time theatre director, writer, and actor, mostly under an own-funded art club.
● Passionate about deep story-telling, powerful cinematography, serene visuals, and emotional soundtracks.
● Promoter of people and enthusiast of creating dream teams from the most unexpected backgrounds.